Saturday, November 19, 2016

MamyPoko Baby Wipes, my best helper!

I came to know about MamyPoko Baby Wipes when I was 26 years old, but I'm now 42. It was my bad experience when my wife first introduced this baby wipe to me.

My wife forced me to change a diaper for my first baby daughter when the baby was crying like hell, maybe she was pooping at that time and felt uncomfortable. At first, I refused to do so.... you know, this kind of diaper changing things should not be a man's business. But she insisted, made me speechless and had to being obedient. When I opened up the dirty diaper, there was poop all over her bottom and now on my hands too. I quickly called up for help..."Help me! I have been attacked by SHIT! The shit is all over the place...what shall I do?

My wife calmly said, "Relax! Get the baby wipes in the basket beside you and use it to clean your hands and wipe the bulk of poop off the baby's bottom." So I rummaged through the basket and found MamyPoko baby wipes. Without thinking twice, I pulled out the wipes, it was just like a wet tissue. The shit on my hands and the bottom of the baby was easily wiped off with it. Hands and buttock were not only clean now, but smell good too.

Undoubtedly, MamyPoko Baby Wipes really can help me in cleaning my hands and my baby's buttock but my concern now is the use of MamyPoko Baby Wipes is safe for the baby's skin or not. Her skin is so soft and delicate. After read through the ingredient, I found that MamyPoko Baby Wipes is made of 99% pure water and contains no alcohol. It is safe to use on baby’s hands and mouth too. It is made of cottony soft material that can effectively remove dirt and germs without harming the baby's skin.

Now I can see MamyPoko has produced two different types of baby wipes:
1) MamyPoko Baby Wipes (Fragrance) and
2) MamyPoko Baby Wipes (Non Fragrance).
This is because fragrances sometimes can irritate baby’s sensitive skin.

Baby wipes have to be one of the best inventions ever. Though I'm no longer have kids in diapers now, my wife still buys the wipes because there are so many other great uses for them. Let's check it out the list below where I get from Babysitting Jobs blog:
  1. Use wipes to clean sticky fingers and faces.
  2. Wipe spots off of microfiber furniture.
  3. Remove crayon from painted surfaces with wipes.
  4. Clean your rubber stamps when card making.
  5. Wipes work as a make-up remover.
  6. Remove lipstick from a shirt collar.
  7. Use wipes for quick clean ups around the house.
  8. Use in place of water to clean hands if using a porta-potty.
  9. Baby wipes are a convenient way to clean your puppy’s feet.
  10. Wipes work well for cleaning hairspray off of wood surfaces.

Great news to you now if you are thinking of buying something for your baby. Lazada Baby Fair is back! Starting 23rd of November until the 27th, they will have awesome deals for the young ones! Don't miss the chance to get a BIG SAVING!



You can now get Lazada voucher “20LAPOR25” to get 20% off the items you buy from Lazada Online Revolution starting from 1 November till 17 December 2016. Grab it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment