Thursday, November 24, 2016

How to prevent getting cold without taking medicine

Catch cold really make me sick!
In the past, I would get cold at least 3 times in a year. Sometimes might get 7 to 8 times a year, in other words, caught flu every month. I had experienced getting cold for a month long even though taking medicine continuously. It was disastrous having flu with a running nose, continuous cough, feeling cold, sometimes even high body temperature. So, I need to find a way to prevent it because prevent is better than cure. I have tried various brands of Vitamin C but looked like less effective. I still got cold though not as frequent as before. Until I found Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey which is very effective and really improve my immune system, especially against this abominable flu.

Taking honey twice a day
I just took a spoonful of the honey twice a day in the early morning and after dinner. Its taste is yummy and I like it very much. Therefore, I also persuade my whole family to consume it too. At first, my children refused to take it every day until all members of my family catching the flu at the same time except me. They are now start consumes the honey every day, at least once a day.

Not all honey the same
At first, I thought all honey of all brands are the same. So I went for a cheaper brand which is local too and costs around RM20 per bottle only. Too bad, my flu came back again. Besides that, the cheaper brand of honey tasted very sweet as compared to Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey. It was really disgusting and didn’t felt want to continue consuming it.

We need pure natural and organic honey
Therefore, I have to go back consuming Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey. Only after that, my flu is under control because I really don’t like the condition of getting cold. From this experience, I have learnt that not all honey are the same. We must buy a pure natural and organic honey which is not only more effective, but more secure too. I think I still can afford to buy Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey which cost around RM60 per bottle (1kg) as my family’s health supplement.

Get more benefits from Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey
Besides increase our body immune system, there are some more benefits from consuming Malaysia Tropical Forest Wild Bees Honey. You can check it out yourself for other benefits at the below link.


Great news! You can get extra 20% discount off or RM25 maximum discount now valid from 11 Nov till 17 Dec 2016. Don't miss it and act fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment